As we all are aware that the impact of Covid 19 and lockdown on the global businesses has been unanticipated. Even our Indian legal industry has to navigate through lots of challenges into the virtual world with digital courts and e-filings during this global pandemic situation. We believe that every organization, every business is looking upto the legal expertise/team for the right guidance that shall help them to get through this crisis and it is in our best interests to observe, assimilate and absorb the know-how and best practices which have evolved across the globe over this period.
In-house Corporate Counsel Association of India is proudly announcing the e-Series 2020 scheduled on the below-mentioned topics and dates :
e-Series 2020 - Schedule & Speaker Details
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
22nd July (Wednesday): Foreign investment, ease of doing business & the new face of capitalism: Is it time to move from Red Tape to Red Carpet to encourage balancing economic & social priorities?
- Ramesh K. Vaidyanathan, Managing Partner, Advaya Legal (Moderator)
- Dr. Akhil Prasad, Director, Country Counsel India and Company Secretary, Boeing India
- Ketan Mukhija, Partner, P&A Law Offices
- Sameer Chugh, Group General Counsel, Bharti Airtel
- Vandana Pai, Partner, Bharucha & Partners
23rd July (Thursday): Drafting arbitration clauses: How to choose governing law (of contract and arbitration), venue, seat, composition of tribunal, and institution in the post Covid19 era?
- Dr. Sanjeev Gemawat, Executive Director - Legal & Group Company Secretary, Dalmia Bharat Group (Moderator)
- Aseem Chaturvedi, Partner, Khaitan & Co
- Jyoti Chaudhary, Partner, Hammourabi & Solomon
- Meenakshi Iyer R, Partner, Advaya Legal
- Poornima Hatti, Partner, Samvad Partners
- S Ravi Shankar, Managing Partner, Law Senate
- Shreya Gupta, Managing Associates, Bharucha & Partners
29th July (Wednesday): How can companies preemptively plan for impending application of the IBC on them post Covid19 relaxations?
- Parvesh Kheterpal, General Counsel (Head Legal & Company Secretary), Feedback Infra (Moderator)
- VSV Rao, Dy Managing Director, SIDBI
- Siddharth Srivastava, Partner, Khaitan & Co
- Arjun Krishnan, Partner, Samvad Partners
- Karthik Somasundram, Partner, Bharucha & Partners
30th July (Thursday): Protection of IPR across borders: issues and challenges presented by technology and the internet
- Lakshika Joshi, AVP Legal & Global IP Head, Altran (Moderator)
- Surup Raychaudhuri, Associate Vice President Legal, The Indian Hotels Company
- Nishad Nadkarni, Partner, Khaitan & Co
- Omesh Puri, Partner, LexOrbis
- Shantanu Malik, Partner, Hammurabi & Solomon Partners
5th August (Wednesday): Issues and challenges in compliance management – Is there a need to revisit corporate accountability to compliance in the post Covid19 era?
- Anubhav Kapoor, Group Vice President -Legal & Group Company Secretary, Cummins India (Moderator)
- Sushmita Das, Vice President – Legal Solutions, Exigent Services
- Sukrit Kapoor, Designated Partner, Hammurabi & Solomon Partners
- Mehak Khanna, AVP Legal, and Secretarial, Lenskart.com
- Shashank Gautam, Partner, P&A Law Offices
- Sonam Gupta, Partner, Bharucha & Partners
6th August (Thursday): Social media, governance & digital life: The good, bad, and the ugly. Challenges and opportunities for businesses and law firms
- Shweta Bharti, Sr Partner, Hammurabi & Solomon Partners (Moderator)
- Andrew Macintosh, Partner & Head of Forensics & Tech investigation, Control Risks
- Parveen Mahtani, Chief Legal Officer, Mahindra Lifespace Developers
- Shahnaz R Ahmed, GDN Counsel Associate Director, Accenture
- Supratim Chakraborty, Partner, Khaitan & Co
12th August (Wednesday): India’s proposed data protection law in the digital tsunami times: How will life change for all post Covid19?
- Dr. Manoj Kumar, Founder & Managing Partner, Hammurabi & Solomon Partners (Moderator)
- Anisha Chand, Partner, Khaitan & Co
- Navita Chaubal, General Counsel - South Asia, Wipro GE Healthcare
- Sharanya G Ranga, Partner, Advaya Legal
- Vijay Purohit, Associate Partner, P&A Law Offices
- Kaushik Moitra, Partner, Bharucha & Partners
Your participation will enhance the quality of the series. Please fill the below form to register for the e-series.